[CMake] Swig Module Support for Partial Build

Bill Spotz wfspotz at sandia.gov
Fri Dec 17 18:03:29 EST 2010

I have a use case where I would like to run swig on a swig interface file but not compile the resulting wrapper file.  Actually, all I want to do is generate the (in this case python) shadow file, but swig generates both at the same time.

Is there a way to do this under CMake?  A Makefile target I can specify?  Or some other mechanism?

Thanks

** Bill Spotz                                              **
** Sandia National Laboratories  Voice: (505)845-0170      **
** P.O. Box 5800                 Fax:   (505)284-0154      **
** Albuquerque, NM 87185-0370    Email: wfspotz at sandia.gov **