[CMake] Concise Example of BundleUtilities for Windows

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Sat Dec 11 12:31:10 EST 2010

Is there a concise example for BundleUtilites aimed at Windows? I
_think_ I get how to use it on OS X but I am failing miserably on
Windows side of things. My installation code is turning into a mess
currently due to using BundleUtilities on the OS X side and manually
writing CMake code to move stuff around on the Windows side.

 Any help is appreciated. I tried walking through the ParaView CMake
code but that proved almost impossible.

Thanks
Mike Jackson                  mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
BlueQuartz Software                    www.bluequartz.net
Principal Software Engineer                  Dayton, Ohio