[CMake] Trying to setup make folder configuration on linux

Louis Hoefler louis.hoefler at gmx.de
Sat Dec 11 09:46:19 EST 2010

Indeed, it works with
INSTALL(PROGRAMS ${CMAKE_CURRENT_BINARY_DIR}/massmailer DESTINATION bin)

PS.: This is only a development computer, you do not want to know how
ofter I accidently entered rm -f somewhere, and since I want to install
into the global bin path, I need root access.

Thank you and greetings, Louis

Tyler Roscoe <tyler at cryptio.net>
at Fri, 10 Dec 2010 12:56:35 -0800