[CMake] CMake 2.8.4 release scheduled for next month

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Thu Dec 9 16:09:49 EST 2010

On Thu, Dec 9, 2010 at 3:57 PM, Tyler Roscoe <tyler at cryptio.net> wrote:
> So are you ready to start collecting candidate bugs for 2.8.4? I
> nominate this one!
>
> http://www.vtk.org/Bug/view.php?id=11561
>
> Thanks,
> tyler

No: we were ready to start collecting candidate bugs a month and a
half ago. That list is now what you see on the roadmap page:
 http://public.kitware.com/Bug/roadmap_page.php

That one might be able to get squeezed in... I'll double check with
Zach Mullen to see what he thinks about it. If we select it for
inclusion, it will appear on the roadmap page after we set its "Target
Version" to 2.8.4.

Thanks,
David