[CMake] Need some directions for non-trivial setup

Marcel Loose loose at astron.nl
Wed Dec 8 11:05:15 EST 2010

Sorry,

I really wouldn't know, I do development on Linux. My knowledge of MS
Visual Studio is negligible.
On a general note, though, CMake uses a so-called generator to generate
the Visual Studio project files, as it can also generate Unix Makefiles,
or KDevelop project files.

Maybe you should start a new thread if you have MS-VS specific
questions. You'll have a much bigger chance that people will respond.

Regards,
Marcel

<AANLkTinAQc9r94eUDbepSKRBDhtr45Bj3VfaRjc3JCAf at mail.gmail.com>, Klaim
<mjklaim at gmail.com> wrote:
> Sorry, a part of my sentence got cut :
>
>  I don't understand what makes, for example, the CLang project
generate
> different projects in the Visual Studio solution generated depending
on the
> project folder content in LLVM repo. Or maybe it's automatic because
Cmake
> will scan all the subfolders of folders where there is a
CMakeLists.txt?