[CMake] Pass exclude test regex in visual studio

Tyler Roscoe tyler at cryptio.net
Tue Dec 7 11:15:09 EST 2010

On Tue, Dec 07, 2010 at 02:39:18AM -0600, j s wrote:
> Is there a way to pass the ctest -E flag to a visual studio 10 configuration
> to prevent certain tests from running in the regressions?

I don't know of a good way (and I'm not 100% sure what you mean by
"prevent certain tests from running in the regressions") but what I
usually do is just edit the command associated with the RUN_TESTS target
and add command-line args (-E, -VV) there.

If you have a permanent set you like to exclude, you can just create
your own target MY_RUN_TESTS or whatever that runs
${CMAKE_CTEST_COMMAND} with your preferred arguments.

hth,
tyler