[CMake] FindBoost: find both win32 and x64 static libs

Hicham Mouline hicham at mouline.org
Tue Dec 7 07:06:22 EST 2010

As a reminder, we have both 32bit and 64bit builds of the boost libraries and the attempt is to make FindBoost recognize both.
I guess it makes more sense to me the have the bitness checked for inside FindBoost rather than in the caller's cmake file. Opinions?

Given that one can't generate the bitness in the name of the boost libs, then the 32bit / 64bit libs need to be separate.
In which case, we can just use BOOST_LIBRARY_DIR or whatever it's called explicitly.

I can't see a nicer interface to provide,

thanks,