[CMake] CPACK on windows

Otmane Lahlou otmane.lahlou at c-s.fr
Thu Dec 2 08:44:48 EST 2010

Hi List,

When packaging my project, i want my project in the start menu to be
organised
in several directories  :

In  the windows StartMenu i'd like to have something like that :

 StartMenu -> Programs -> MyProject ->   Directory1 -> {My stuffs 1}

Directory2 -> {My stuffs 2}
                                                                   Uninstall

Here what i did :
 - I edit the variable CPACK_PACKAGE_EXECUTABLES with the executables
name and their label :
    "exe1"  "Description of exe1"
 - In case of Windows, i  used CPACK_NSIS_MENU_LINKS to have my
shortcuts in the startmenu.
   Here is the point; i did not succed to use this macro to get the
subdirectories organisation.
   but i have all the executables in the root directory MyProject :

  StartMenu -> Programs -> MyProject ->   My stuffs 1
                                                                    My
stuffs 2

Uninstall

Any hints to do that?