[CMake] CMake Xcodeproject

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Thu Dec 2 07:00:58 EST 2010

I don't really have time or funding to investigate this further in the short
term. (And I can't get the attachments you sent, perhaps you could post them
somewhere public, rather than trying to attach them in email?)

Is there anybody else on this list doing iPhone/iPad stuff with CMake that
can chime in and give advice regarding how to build such a project with
CMake?

Thanks,
David C.