[CMake] Ctest not configuring properly due to DartConfiguration.tcl ?

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Mon Aug 30 07:51:18 EDT 2010

If you are going to run a dashboard with "ctest -D Experimental" then the
CTEST_USE_LAUNCHERS setting has to be saved in the CMake cache so that
*cmake*, at configure time, knows how to generate the proper command lines
in the generated Makefiles.

So you need to pass -DCTEST_USE_LAUNCHERS=ON to cmake at configure time.

The other variables may be set in a CTestCustom.cmake file at the top level
of your build tree.

There is also a setting in CDash that tells it whether or not to display
labels on a per-project basis: on the "edit project" page, on the
"Miscellaneous" tab, there's a "Display Labels" checkbox. Make sure that's
checked in your CDash project settings.

HTH,
David