[CMake] Ctest not configuring properly due to DartConfiguration.tcl ?

Johny Johny.Jose at cern.ch
Mon Aug 30 07:38:51 EDT 2010

Well i wasn't able to see labels on my builds, and then later i cudn't
see build reports either. I was messing around with the configuration
files and i guess i must have put something in the wrong place.

So basically in which file do i have to set the variables
CTEST_CUSTOM_MAXIMUM_NUMBER_OF_ERRORS,
CTEST_CUSTOM_MAXIMUM_NUMBER_OF_WARNINGS,
CTEST_CUSTOM_MAXIMUM_PASSED_TEST_OUTPUT_SIZE , CTEST_USE_LAUNCHERS  so
that when i run ctest -D Experimental those values will be used and my
build results get labeled ?

Cheers,
Johny