[CMake] VS2010 + Intel Fortran (CompilerPro) 12

Bill Hoffman bill.hoffman at kitware.com
Thu Aug 26 12:29:49 EDT 2010

On Thu, Aug 26, 2010 at 5:18 AM, Biddiscombe, John A. <biddisco at cscs.ch> wrote:
> I tried and failed to generate working project files for the Fortran 12
> compiler with Visual Studio 2010. (NMake works ok)
>

> Has anyone else tried with success ?
>

> If not ... is there any possibility of CMake Developers targeting the New
> Intel tool suite in the near future?
>

> I’d like to have a go at creating a generator for the Fortran projects, but
> it’d probably take me too long to be of use with my current projects.
>

> Just hoping that someone out there is already fixing it.

Nobody is working on this right now.  The original Fortran VS
integration was paid for by a support contract with Kitware.  Of
course VS 2010 changes all of that, and requires some new code.

I don't even have that compiler here at Kitware.  If you were to
create a patch and run a dashboard that would be great.  :)

It might not be that hard...

-Bill