[CMake] CMake/add_subdirectory but not subdirs in CTestTestfile.cmake

Vlad-Mihai Sima vladmihaisima at gmail.com
Mon Aug 23 05:25:41 EDT 2010

I have the following structure project structure

module1
module2

Module1 uses functions from module2 and the other way around. (they are
independent modules of a bigger application, which can be invoked also
separately).

I use add_subdirectory command and if-s in the CMake-s so that the correct
targets are added (for example when building module1, module2 is build only
as a library).

The problem is that I can't specify that CTestTestfile.cmake shouldn't
contain SUBDIRS command for the other directories (as I want to test each
module independently).

I could delete the SUBDIRS manually but I think this is not a 'clean'
solution.

Do you know any other way of preventing SUBDIRS to be added to
CTestTestfile.cmake ?

Regards,
Vlad