[CMake] How to add CORBA idl files to Visual Studio source group

Claus Klein claus.klein at arcormail.de
Thu Aug 19 16:59:04 EDT 2010

Hi,

I have a project with CORBA idl files, which will be compiled with a
tao idl compiler to source and header files via a:

	add_custom_command(OUTPUT output1 [output2 ...] ...)

I defined a source group with:

	source_group(idlfiles REGULAR_EXPRESSION *.idl)

The generated source are added  with ohter source to build libs  and
executables for different subsystems:

	 add_library(interfacelib1 interface1.idl interface1C.cpp ....  ).

I add the idl files too. The idlfiles group was filled with my idl
files. OK, that was my intention.
That works with header files, but not with idl files:

When I compile the project, there are build error because the VS2005
does not know who to compile the .idl files?

All works fine without the idl file in the source list of the libs.
But can't see the idl file in the VS project.

Is there an other way to get the idl files to a source group under
there library projects?

//regards
Claus