[CMake] can I create all/fast target?

naryniecki naryniecki at o2.pl
Mon Aug 16 09:33:39 EDT 2010

Hi,

for each target in Makefile generated by cmake there is another target without scanning dependencies. for example for target Radio there is Radio/fast. dependencies scanning take half of time in our building process. And we need to be able to rebuild everything as fast as possible. but there is no all/fast target. We have to much targets to put them all in command line with /fast added. I tried to create custom target which depends on all other /fast targets. like:
add_custom_target(ALL_FAST DEPENDS t1/fast t2/fast) but when I try to build ALL_FAST I get that there is no target t1/fast although "make t1/fast" works fine.
How can I do it?

br,
Marek