[CMake] [VS] How to set static run-time for static lib release config?

Droscy droscy85 at yahoo.it
Sun Aug 15 09:31:10 EDT 2010

Hi Ryan, I've started using your MSVCStaticRuntime.cmake and everything
worked well until I tested it with "NMake Makefiles" generator, that
doesn't use CMAKE_CONFIGURATION_TYPES, so I edited your file to add the
content of CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE to the SUFFIXES of list_combinations in
order to make the replace works correctly.

Attached to this email the edited version.

Bye