[CMake] D support

Alan W. Irwin irwin at beluga.phys.uvic.ca
Sat Aug 14 03:15:41 EDT 2010

On 2010-08-13 23:30-0700 SK wrote:

> Hello List,
> I've taken an interested in D lately and in order to play around
> there, of course I want CMake.  There was an effort in 2007 to support
> D, since abandoned, but I'm trying to take up the cause.
>
> The project is just getting off the ground here:
> http://code.google.com/p/cmaked2/source/checkout.  At this point,
> cmaked is only known to work for the dmd compiler in 32-bit Fedora 13.
> I based D support on the C compiler support in the latest git
> version.  Mostly just copying and tweaking without deep insight.

PLplot has also copied and tweaked an older D language support effort
for CMake.  It appears to work well for my Linux platform, but I don't
know how wide-spread the testing has been on other platforms.  In any
case, you may want to review what we have done with D language support
at
http://plplot.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/plplot/trunk/cmake/modules/language_support/cmake/

Alan
Alan W. Irwin