[CMake] OS X architecture changes interfere with CheckTypeSize()?

Erik Lindahl lindahl at cbr.su.se
Wed Aug 11 15:44:34 EDT 2010

Hi,

Sound technical answers from both David & Clinton - I see the limitations, and why we have to live with it for now ;-)

Given that there are good reasons to change it on-the-fly, but that it is still almost as fundamental as a compiler change, perhaps it could at least make sense to display some sort of warning if it is changed, and stress that it will not update architecture-dependent data in the cache?

Cheers,

Erik

Erik Lindahl <lindahl at cbr.su.se>
Professor, Computational Structural Biology
Center for Biomembrane Research & Swedish e-Science Research Center
Department of Biochemistry & Biophysics, Stockholm University
Tel: +468164675 Cell: +46703844534