[CMake] HowTo specify Site/Buildname for Ctest->CDash submissions

Rolf Eike Beer eike at sf-mail.de
Tue Aug 10 15:44:35 EDT 2010

Am Tuesday 10 August 2010 schrieb kent williams:
> I think this used to go
into DartConfiguration.tcl but we don't use
> Dart any more for
dashboards.

http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/CDash:Build_Management#Client_Configuration

> and
it describes how to configure things if you're going to run ctest

directly.

> What it doesn't explain (and it's not explained anywhere I
can find
> out) is how if you use CMake to build and CMake to test (i.e.
make
> Nightly) how to specify the site and build name.

Put

SET(BUILDNAME
"my-buildname")

at the beginning of your CMakeLists. I'm too lazy to dig
out which module it is that this needs to be before. The other thing is
probably SITENAME.

You can grep your CMakeCache.txt for the site name that
is displayed to be sure.

Eike