[CMake] CPack Optional Component

Eric Noulard eric.noulard at gmail.com
Tue Aug 10 04:21:36 EDT 2010

2010/8/10 Vincent LEFORT <vincent.lefort at gmail.com>:
> Hi,
> I come back to know if anyone have an idea of howto do this tricks ?

I think you should have a look at this thread:
http://www.cmake.org/pipermail/cmake/2010-August/038831.html
which explains how to do generator specific things at CPack time.

>> Hello, i use CPack to pack my project.
>>
>> I use components (cpack_add_component) in it, and i do some links in start
>> menu using "set(CPACK_NSIS_MENU_LINKS ...)".
>>
>> But, i want to make the link for example "Documentation" only if the
>> component "Documentation" is checked.

Now if you are talking about "ticking" **at installation time** when
the NSIS installer
is running then I think the best you can do is to customize the NSIS.template.in
with your own logic.

and/or enhance the NSIS generator (i.e. patch it) to suits your needs.

--
Erk
http://www.april.org