[CMake] Coverage reporting to CDash with Bullseye 7.14.9

Derek Minton dminton at disti.com
Fri Aug 6 17:48:35 EDT 2010

Bill,

  I have been in contact with tech support at Bullseye.  They have been able
to reproduce this problem with covbr.  They found that the issue started
with version 7.14.6 .  They said they will let me know when they have a fix.
I was able to reproduce this issue with covbr with a simple Visual Studio 10
console app project that does not use CMake.  I can post to the mailing list
when they respond with a fix if anyone is interested.

  Thanks for taking time to look at the issue.

   -Derek