[CMake] Virtual Studio 8 and 10 error: '/Tc' requires an argument

Ryan Pavlik rpavlik at iastate.edu
Fri Aug 6 15:14:07 EDT 2010

  On 8/6/10 12:44 PM, John McGehee wrote:
> Um, yes, that would be it.  I copied the values for
> CMAKE_C_FLAGS_DEBUG , CMAKE_C_FLAGS_RELEASE, et al. verbatim from
> somewhere on the Internet, and they all contained the /Tc options.
> Once I removed them, the compiler runs.
>
> Thanks, Ryan.  Sometimes I just need someone to look over my shoulder.
>
> John McGehee

In general, the defaults work fine - no need to re-set the flags
variables.  Don't set a variable unless you know you need to - a lot of
what you find on line is for strange projects or old CMake versions.

Ryan

--
Ryan Pavlik
Human-Computer Interaction Graduate Student

rpavlik at iastate.edu
http://academic.cleardefinition.com/