[CMake] [cmake-developers] Support for multiple components in cpack

Dr. Stefan Sablatnög stefan.sablatnoeg at svox.com
Tue Aug 3 03:04:24 EDT 2010

Hi all,

first of all many thanks for considering to provide such a functionality.
I tried it on an small example yesterday and it worked as expected
(I patched against cmake 2.8.2), a larger test will follow as soon as I
find the time.

One minor thing (maybe a different issue?),
I am not quite sure of yet is how to handle the destination
of the packages? Is there already way to produce (or copy) the packages
to a user defined place (we usually put our final deliveries under revision
control, so it would be ideal if the package would be in the "right" place
automatically after each build.)

thanks
Stefan