[CMake] include_directories and qt4_wrap_cpp

Dennis Schridde devurandom at gmx.net
Mon Aug 2 10:44:42 EDT 2010

Hello!

I setup include_directories and then call qt4_wrap_cpp for a set of
files. What I am seeing now is that the set of -I flags for moc are
different from those for the
compiler:

include_directories(/a/b/c/lib/mylib/framework)
qt4_wrap_cpp(MOC
testfile.hpp)

[<< Commandlines shortened for readability >>]
/usr/bin/moc
[...] -F/a/b/c/lib [...] -o moc_testfile.cxx testfile.hpp
[...]
/usr/bin/c++
[...] -I/a/b/c/lib/mylib/framework -o testfile.cpp.o -c testfile.cpp

My
first guess is that CMake detects the pattern lib/mylib/framework as
something special, strips the mylib/framework part, and thus screws up.

Can
someone elaborate on this behaviour?

Kind regards,
Dennis