[CMake] Source files missing in generated NMakefile ( Visual Studio 2008)

Richard Offer richard at whitequeen.com
Sun Aug 1 18:53:06 EDT 2010

One of my libraries has started to fail to link ­ due to unresolved symbols,
because the TCPServerDispatcher class is not being linked. It is in fact not
even being compiled.

Its not mentioned even in the generated NMakefile.

I¹ve deleted the entire build directory and rebuilt from scratch with no
effect.

Other platforms (OS X and Linux don¹t seem to have the issue).

This is with cmake 2.8.0

The only different thing about this build is that I¹m using source from a
different drive letter (z: - network share) while the output directory is on
c:

c:\Users\Richard\Desktop\BUILD>grep TCPServer Makefile
        @echo ... lib/poco-1.3.6p2-all/Net/src/TCPServer.obj
        @echo ... lib/poco-1.3.6p2-all/Net/src/TCPServer.i
        @echo ... lib/poco-1.3.6p2-all/Net/src/TCPServer.s
        @echo ... lib/poco-1.3.6p2-all/Net/src/TCPServerConnection.obj
        @echo ... lib/poco-1.3.6p2-all/Net/src/TCPServerConnection.i
        @echo ... lib/poco-1.3.6p2-all/Net/src/TCPServerConnection.s
        @echo ...
lib/poco-1.3.6p2-all/Net/src/TCPServerConnectionFactory.obj
        @echo ... lib/poco-1.3.6p2-all/Net/src/TCPServerConnectionFactory.i
        @echo ... lib/poco-1.3.6p2-all/Net/src/TCPServerConnectionFactory.s
        @echo ... lib/poco-1.3.6p2-all/Net/src/TCPServerParams.obj
        @echo ... lib/poco-1.3.6p2-all/Net/src/TCPServerParams.i
        @echo ... lib/poco-1.3.6p2-all/Net/src/TCPServerParams.s

c:\Users\Richard\Desktop\BUILD>z:

z:\Shared\Proj\src\VIP>grep TCPServer CMakeLists.txt
  ${POCO_TOP}/Net/src/TCPServer.cpp
  ${POCO_TOP}/Net/src/TCPServerConnection.cpp
  ${POCO_TOP}/Net/src/TCPServerConnectionFactory.cpp
  ${POCO_TOP}/Net/src/TCPServerDispatcher.cpp
  ${POCO_TOP}/Net/src/TCPServerParams.cpp

Thanks,

Richard.