[CMake] Where do add_dependencies() that are not defines go?

Marcel Loose loose at astron.nl
Wed Apr 28 12:04:59 EDT 2010

Hi Luke,

Remember that the definitions you do with add_definitions() are scoped;
i.e. you can only see them in the directory where you defined them and
its sub-directories, but not its parent directories.

You should definitely do add_definitions("-m64") in your top-level
directory.

Best regards,
Marcel Loose.

http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/CMake_FAQ