[CMake] Can't double-click to launch Mac app bundle

Ben Medina ben.medina at gmail.com
Fri Apr 23 17:28:48 EDT 2010

Hello all,

I have a Qt-based Mac app that I build with CMake. I run fixup_bundle
on it to copy all pre-requisites over during the install step.
However, when I double-click on the .app, the application does not
launch. It's icon bounces a few times in the dock, then goes away with
no errors. If I run the executable from the shell (i.e. execute the
binary in .app/Contents/MacOS), the application launches as expected.

Does anyone know what magic is required for double-click launching to work?

Thanks,
Ben