[CMake] A target for 'install'?

Magnus Therning magnus at therning.org
Fri Apr 23 10:02:46 EDT 2010

On Fri, Apr 23, 2010 at 14:31, Eric Noulard <eric.noulard at gmail.com> wrote:
> 2010/4/23 Magnus Therning <magnus at therning.org>:
>> Is there a target for 'install' that I can add dependencies to by
>> using add_dependencies()?
>
> This is currently unsupported.
>
> There is a feature request for that:

Ah, and it's been around for a while too.  My use-case is slightly
different, I have a project where I'd like the ALL target build
everything, but where there's only a small portion which is actually
installed, so I'd like to do something like

    set( CMAKE_SKIP_INSTALL_ALL_DEPENDENCY "TRUE" )
    add_dependency( INSTALL TheStuffToInstall )

/M