[CMake] shell in Unix Makefiles

naryniecki naryniecki at o2.pl
Thu Apr 22 05:23:52 EDT 2010

Hi,

I know there is such possibility, but I have also few directories with which are compiled and linked in "normal" way. In such situation I would have to create custom target for this big directory. But I had problem how to create target which say: compile all *.cpp files from directory to .o files.  I tried to use CMAKE_C_COMPILE_OBJECT somehow or CMAKE_C_FLAGS but it didn't work. I had "\" signs in CMAKE_C_FLAGS and couldn't remove. I wrote to this list some time ago but no answer.

Br.
Marek