[CMake] Minimal Info.plist

Timothy Shead tshead at sandia.gov
Tue Apr 20 17:05:48 EDT 2010

On 4/20/10 1:53 PM, Clinton Stimpson wrote:

>> Can you give me an example using DragNDrop to combine two CMake-built
>> executables into a single bundle?  My impression (perhaps dated) is that
>> I'd have to do some magic around making one of them a "source" file of
>> the other, so I could use MACOSX_PACKAGE_LOCATION to embed it in the
>> final bundle.
>
> CMake does that (cmake and ccmake commandline apps get put into the cmake-gui
> bundle).
> To test, just set CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/ and run "cpack -G DragNDrop" on it.
> It does a set(CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/CMake.app/Contents) trick to put
> everything in the bundle.
> Did you need a different example than that?

I accept that this works, I just wasn't aware it was being done with the
DragNDrop generator.  So it's a fantastic example, except that I still
don't see the magic where CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX magically morphs from "/"
for cmake-gui to "/CMake.app/Contents" for everything else.  If you can
point me to where that happens, I'd love to ditch the BundleGenerator.

Cheers,
Tim

--
Timothy M. Shead