[CMake] Cmake 2.8.1 error

Alexander Neundorf a.neundorf-work at gmx.net
Tue Apr 20 15:44:51 EDT 2010

On Tuesday 20 April 2010, 罗勇刚 wrote:
> Patch for reserving spaces in predefined macros.

How did you create this patch ?
Looks very weird here:

ÿþd i f f   - - g i t   a / M o d u l e s / C M a k e F i n d E c l i p s e C
D T 4 . c m a k e   b / M o d u l e s / C M a k e F i n d E c l i p s e C D T
4 . c m a k e

 i n d e x   f 4 7 9 2 8 5 . . 1 9 c b b 4 b   1 0 0 6 4 4

 - - -   a / M o d u l e s / C M a k e F i n d E c l i p s e C D T 4 . c m a k

 + + +   b / M o d u l e s / C M a k e F i n d E c l i p s e C D T 4 . c m a k

 @ @   - 4 4 , 6   + 4 4 , 8   @ @   M A C R O ( _ D E T E R M I N E _ G C C _
S Y S T E M _ I N C L U D E _ D I R S   _ l a n g   _ r e s u l t   _ r e s u
l t D e f i n e s )

           S T R I N G ( R E G E X   R E P L A C E   " #   1 [ ^ \ n ] + \
n "   " "   _ f i l t e r e d O u t p u t   " $ { _ b u i l t i n D e f i n e
s } " )

           #   R e m o v e   t h e   " # d e f i n e   "   p a r t s   f r o m
t h e   o u t p u t :

Also, I think it also needs some change in cmExtraEclipseGenerator.cpp to deal
with the "|" again ?

Alex