[CMake] Minimal Info.plist

Ben Medina ben.medina at gmail.com
Mon Apr 19 20:04:43 EDT 2010

Hello all,

I'm using the CPack Bundle generator to package my application on the
Mac (assuming this is preferable to the DragNDrop generator according
to http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/CMake:CPackPackageGenerators). One
requirement is providing an Info.plist file, but I don't know what
information is required in my plist. Is there are example somewhere of
a minimal Info.plist for a CMake-built app?

It seems that the DragNDrop generator creates a plist for you, but
that functionality is missing from the Bundle generator. Can I
directly invoke whatever the DragNDrop generator is using to create a
default plist?

Thanks,
Ben