[CMake] Cmake 2.8.1 error

Alexander Neundorf a.neundorf-work at gmx.net
Mon Apr 19 12:10:16 EDT 2010

On Monday 19 April 2010, 罗勇刚 wrote:
> My problems is once calling MinGW on eclipse, I wont' set the the PATH
> in the host environment, but set it by using the .bat files, but once
> generate eclipse project files,
> the path information is lost:)
>

> Also the eclipse can't generate the Predefined Macros properly,
> because macros like(not the same, it's just an example) this will
> appeared:
>

> #define A "Good and Good"
> #define uINT64 unsigned long long
>

> so cmake can't detecting the macros properly.:)
>
> And because Older Cmake is using the Odd eclipse configuration file
> format, so it's can't support for Language dependent Include Paths,
> and Predefined Macros, after my patch, it's all be possible:).
>

> Hope someone can review my patch.

Wow, that's a big patch :-)
Actually so big, that it's quite hard to review.
It would be *very* nice if you could do the following:
* remove all whitespace changes (changed line breaks, spacing, etc.)
* maybe break it up into a group of several smaller patches and send them
again, with comments what each of the smaller patches does.

E.g. the part which replaces the spaces with "|" and the translates them back
to spaces in the code looks like it could be very well a separate patch.

Thanks
Alex