[CMake] CMake and Matlab

Marcel Loose loose at astron.nl
Mon Apr 19 05:29:03 EDT 2010

Hi all,

I've seen a lot of conversation about MEX. I was wondering if anyone has
already gained some experience with MCC, the new Matlab to C/C++
Compiler. MCC generates a shared library directly from one or more
M-files, using your native compiler under the hood, feeding it the
correct compile and link flags.

Best regards,
Marcel Loose.

http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/CMake_FAQ