[CMake] Cmake 2.8.1 error

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Fri Apr 16 12:06:55 EDT 2010

Yes, we hear.

There did not seem to be a question in your original post...

Is your problem at cmake configure time, build time, or run time?

What is the error message you get?

If you need to run your configure, build or test phases with a certain
environment to get things to work, then that's up to you to make sure you
run from such an environment.

Let us know if you have a specific question that we can help with.

David