[CMake] Two issues...

J Decker d3ck0r at gmail.com
Wed Apr 14 12:44:32 EDT 2010

>> This CMAKE installation steps seem to be unix-centric, in expecting to
>> target a consistant /usr/local/bin or /usr/bin etc for installation
>> targets.   This particular tree that I'm slowly migrating actually has
>> about a dozen individual targets, and each final installation needs to
>> include the program itslef, maybe some data associated with it and all
>> of the libraries it requires to link.  Each product needs to be self
>> contained, and I would think that cmake would have the target names of
>> all products built available that I could just get that list to copy
>> all of those into a final installation directory?
>

> Have a look at the GetPrerequisites module. It does exactly what you need.

Okay, I did, but it was unable to find the libraries that were in
other places, and said maybe I needed to run the command in the
directory that was 'installed'... so it doesn't do so well to get it
to the installed place... my other option is to run a seperate
cmakelist against the installed ./bin directory, and produce the
products from that....