[CMake] HOW DO I: Build VTK with CMake/ExternalProject_add against Qt with Cocoa on OS X?

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Tue Apr 13 10:47:30 EDT 2010

Not sure about the X11 part but you would definitely want to set
VTK_USE_CARBON=OFF and VTK_USE_COCOA=ON in the CMakeCache for VTK, how
ever you need to do this with ExternalProject_add(). I would think
that it should "just work".

Mike Jackson                      www.bluequartz.net
Principal Software Engineer       mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
BlueQuartz Software               Dayton, Ohio