[CMake] CMake and CPack question.

Roger rnodal at gmail.com
Mon Apr 12 14:52:10 EDT 2010

So I took care of the problem of the package not having any file. Now
I'm trying to change the directory where the binary file is installed
and the binary allways gets installed to /usr/bin/. I'm setting the
variable CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX to something like
"/opt/VENDOR/sqlconnmonit" and the packages always uses /usr/bin.

When I do something like:
INSTALL(TARGETS sqlconnmonit RUNTIME DESTINATION
/opt/VENDO/sqlconnmonit/bin COMPONENT Runtime)
I need to be root to be able to build the package and the file is not
added to the package.

Am I approaching this wrong? Thank you for your time,

-r