[CMake] Is there really any cmake support?

Fred Fred stan1313 at hotmail.fr
Sun Apr 4 05:30:36 EDT 2010

You are right!
Actually I have been confusing with MinGW and Cygwin and I realized that I just need MinGW because I need to compile my plugins on Windows, and MinGW would allow me to generate native Windows dlls, whereas Cygwin would require to add specific dlls to make the generated dll working.
So I deleted my Cygwin install and use only MinGW tools.
I managed to ccmake the application and started make.
But after 79% of the building has been completed, an error occurred: while trying to compile vtkQtView, the included file vtkView.h is not found. I did not find out how to specify a good path, so I tried to copy all the .h files in the Views directory into the GUISupport/Qt directory but as expected the compilation works but there are errors at the link stage.
So which mistake did I do?