[CMake] CMake+newbie

Prashant Saxena animator333 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 4 03:21:04 EDT 2010

Hi,

This is my vary first post here. I have never tried CMake or similar stuff before and my skill set is limited in C/C++
domain. Please have a little patience with me.

On Linux(kubuntu karmic), I have to convert a makefile using CMake. The current makefile compiles three small .c
files and produces a single binaries.(release & debug version both)

The binary is a bootloader for python packaging tool "pyinstaller".

Current implementation uses gcc compiler which I should replace with LSB in order to remove the binary dependency
issue.

I need some guidelines so that I can go forward and compile the bootloader using CMake script. It seems CMake scripts are much smaller and easier to create compare to makefiles but it's just what I have heard and never tried
myself before.

I have also attached the makefile here.

Regards

Prashant