[CMake] Platform file for Bluegene/P ?

pat marion pat.marion at kitware.com
Fri Apr 2 18:57:47 EDT 2010

The BlueGeneL platform file does indeed add '-lnss_files -lnss_dns -lresolv'
to the link line.  This should be removed on BlueGene/P.

If you use the mpixlcxx wrapper then you don't need to add any extra
libraries to the link line.  If you want to invoke xlc directly without
using the mpi wrapper script, then here is the link line you need to link
against mpi:

-L/bgsys/drivers/ppcfloor/comm/lib
   -lmpich.cnk -ldcmfcoll.cnk -ldcmf.cnk
-L/bgsys/drivers/ppcfloor/runtime/SPI