[CMake] FindBoost can not find the library for cross compiling

Forest Yang yzine0511 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 2 15:30:04 EDT 2010

Hi,

  I am compiling a program on Bluegene, which need Boost.

In the toolchain, I have :

set(CMAKE_FIND_ROOT_PATH
    /bgsys/drivers/ppcfloor/
    /gpfs/home3/l/lyyang/local/cmake-2.8.1
    /gpfs/home3/l/lyyang/bluegene.p
    /gpfs/home3/l/lyyang/bluegene.p/include
    /gpfs/home3/l/lyyang/bluegene.p/lib
)

where I compiled and installed boost there:

libboost* are in /gpfs/home3/l/lyyang/bluegene.p/lib, and boost/*.h
are in /gpfs/home3/l/lyyang/bluegene.p/include

In my CMakeLists.txt I have

find_package(Boost QUIET COMPONENTS unit_test_framework)

But I can not get it working during linking stage, the
libunit_test_framework is missing.

Thanks,

Forest