[CMake] Extensionless Headers in Visual Studio

Kim Bale kcbale at googlemail.com
Tue Sep 29 15:49:29 EDT 2009

Hi all,

I'm working on an OpenSceneGraph project called osgOcean and we have a
practice of using extensionless headers in our projects. CMake works
very well for creating project files except for the fact that the
extensionless headers don't get filed under the headers folder in
visual studio.

The project builds perfectly, however purely for aesthetic reasons I'd
quite like the headers to get put into headers folder.

I've trawled the CMake archives for a solution to this but I couldn't
find any tips.

Does anyone know how to achieve this?

Cheers,

Kim.