[CMake] comparing variable contents

Steven Wilson steven.wesley.wilson at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 13:16:09 EDT 2009

Of course I read the docs for the if() command.   It doesn't contain any
comments about comparing a variable's value to another variable's value.
Are you suggesting that if it isn't in the documentation then it isn't
supported?   If so, please say so.   I was just hoping someone might know a
way to do this kind of test/comparison.