[CMake] CMake 2.8.0 RC 1 ready for testing!

Pau Garcia i Quiles pgquiles at elpauer.org
Sun Sep 27 18:05:35 EDT 2009

On Fri, Sep 25, 2009 at 10:07 PM, Bill Hoffman <bill.hoffman at kitware.com> wrote:
> I am happy to announce that CMake 2.8.0 has entered the beta stage! You
> can find the source and binaries here: http://www.cmake.org/files/v2.8/.
>
> I am sure I am leaving something out, but here is the list of changes
> that I came up with.  (If you notice something missing please let me
> know and I will add it to the official release when 2.8.0 is finalized.)
[...]

KDE trunk does not build for me with CMake 2.8.0 RC1. I have trouble
with kdebase:

CMake Internal Error (please report a bug) in workspace/kdm/CMakeLists.txt:
  cmTarget::GetOutputInfo called for config.ci which has type UTILITY

I tried to remove the build directory and recreate it, only to get the
same results. This is the CMakeLists.txt:

http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/KDE/kdebase/workspace/kdm/CMakeLists.txt?revision=905359&view=markup

I have not looked into the issue yet.

The rest of KDE seems to build fine, although I have not tried to do a
full configure and build with 2.8 RC1 yet (I started from a 2.6.4
build tree).

--
Pau Garcia i Quiles
http://www.elpauer.org