[CMake] CTest code coverage problem

fredrik.elestedt at se.transport.bombardier.com fredrik.elestedt at se.transport.bombardier.com
Thu Sep 24 08:05:20 EDT 2009

Hi,

I've been searching high and low for a way to do code coverage on my
source files with cmake.
A while back I ran into CTest:Coverage over at itk.org. Well that works
nicely, so now CMake and
CTest produces a coverage report - there is only one small problem.

The report it generates is on the source file containing the tests, not
the file I really want to have tested.
I'm using CUnit as a backend for the tests, and I've set up so that each
source file also has a test_-source file.
For example, the source file foo.c has the test script file test_foo.c.
And it is the latter which CTest runs gcov on.
And to boot these two files are not located in the same directory.

Is there a way to make CTest look at foo.c instead of test_foo.c? Google
has of late not given be an answer.
Since I don't know what I'm looking for, I don't know what you need to be
able to help me (other than the description
above) - so please ask if you think there is some more information you
need to help solve this problem.

Thanks in advance,
Fredrik

Please consider the environment before you print / Merci de penser à
l'environnement avant d'imprimer / Tänk på miljön innan du skriver ut

This e-mail communication (and any attachment/s) may contain confidential
or privileged information and is intended only for the individual(s) or
entity named above and to others who have been specifically authorized to
receive it. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not read,
copy, use or disclose the contents of this communication to others. Please
notify the sender that you have received this e-mail in error by reply
e-mail, and delete the e-mail subsequently. Please note that in order to
protect the security of our information systems an AntiSPAM solution is in
use and will browse through incoming emails.
Thank you.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ce message (ainsi que le(s) fichier(s)), transmis par courriel, peut
contenir des renseignements confidentiels ou protégés et est destiné à
l?usage exclusif du destinataire ci-dessus. Toute autre personne est, par
les présentes, avisée qu?il est strictement interdit de le diffuser, le
distribuer ou le reproduire. Si vous l?avez reçu par inadvertance,
veuillez nous en aviser et détruire ce message. Veuillez prendre note
qu'une solution antipollupostage (AntiSPAM) est utilisée afin d'assurer la
sécurité de nos systèmes d'information et qu'elle furètera les courriels
entrants.
Merci.