[CMake] external tools in visual studio

Philip Lowman philip at yhbt.com
Wed Sep 23 08:33:12 EDT 2009

On Wed, Sep 23, 2009 at 3:36 AM, <th.tom at gmx.de> wrote:

> Hey Philip,
>
> thats good to know for most people using bison and flex!
>
> In my special case, I have to add some stuff, as the old solaris version, I
> am working with only supplies yacc instead of Gnu Bison and "lex" instread
> of "flex".
>
> Sadly these programs does not provide the same command line options :-(
> what makes it little harder. This is one point Eric addresses in his script.

Alas, I don't have time to write it at the moment (and no access to yacc/lex
for testing).  If you wanted to contribute and maintain a module for these
there is a process for this.  The functions that add the custom commands
could get refactored into a separate include if they are common enough.

http://www.itk.org/Wiki/CMake:Module_Maintainers

--
Philip Lowman