[CMake] external tools in visual studio

th.tom at gmx.de th.tom at gmx.de
Tue Sep 22 06:40:39 EDT 2009

> >> We use CMake + Flex/Bison for our project
> >> https://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/certi
> >> (install doc is here: http://www.nongnu.org/certi/certi_doc/index.html
> >>  but there is not much to discover)
> >>
> >> We  did face the same "m4 not found" trouble and it has
> >> been "fixed" by putting
> >> C:/Programme/GnuWin32/bin
> >> in the system PATH and restart (at least) Visual Studio.
> >
> > Does that work for you? Maybe I've done something wrong here. I'll try
> that again on monday.
>
> Yes it does.

I have to revoke my last information. It does not work at least with a Visual Studio 2003 Project. Here, the system PATH is ignored.

When I use an nmake makefile on the visual studio command line promt, it works fine - What is really kind of weird.

Is there another way to tell visual studio where to search for programms?

- tom