[CMake] Resolution of dependencies for Subversion

SF Markus Elfring elfring at users.sourceforge.net
Mon Sep 21 14:15:47 EDT 2009

Hello!

A configuration script on my Linux system contains the following information.
# $Id: FindSubversion.cmake,v 1.2.2.3 2008-05-23 20:09:34 hoffman Exp $
http://public.kitware.com/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/Modules/FindSubversion.cmake?revision=1.4&root=CMake&view=markup

I have got the impression that there will not be any variables defined with the suffix "_INCLUDES" and "_LIBS". I would expect such names so that they can be used for the commands "INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES" and "LINK_DIRECTORIES".
http://cmake.org/cmake/help/cmake2.6docs.html#command:include_directories

Subversion has got additional software dependencies like it is described in the document "Using the APIs - Chapter 8. Developer Information". I have also got some problems to get the commands "FIND_PACKAGE(APR REQUIRED)" and "FIND_PACKAGE(APRUtil 1.3 REQUIRED)" to work so that the Apache Portable Runtime library can be used as expected.

Do any scripts need further improvements and fine-tuning?

Regards,
Markus