[CMake] ctest - Can it "make DESTDIR=./test_dir install" to a dir and run tests there?

Dixon, Shane Shane.Dixon at atmel.com
Mon Sep 21 13:04:47 EDT 2009

I have a project that I want to use cmake with, but the project builds several DLL's and uses several .pem certificates that all need to be in the same directory before the application can run.  As things stand right now, I run "nmake test" and all my tests fail because my application doesn't have all of the dependencies it needs to run.  If I run a "nmake install" it puts all the dependencies where they belong and the program runs.

Is there any way of telling ctest that I want to do a "nmake DESTDIR=./test_dir install" and then run all the ctests from the applications installed into that directory?

--

Shane